There’s no shortage of amazing ways to celebrate the holidays with friends and family this season in and around Nashville! Check out some of our annual favorites below if you’re looking for some holly, jolly good fun!
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Franklin on December 2nd, 2022. It’s a spectacular event featuring entertainment by local school children; musicians, performers; and Santa Claus.
- Franklin Kiwanis Christmas Parade in Downtown Franklin on December 3rd from 2-5 PM.
- Westhaven Farmers Market Holiday Pop-Up: Join for more holiday shopping with local vendors! Located in Magli Green Park of the Westhaven Community 191 Front St. Franklin,TN on Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14, and Dec 21 from 4-7pm
- Check out Tennessee’s largest drive through Light and Music show at The Dancing Lights of Christmas in Lebanon! From Nov 11, 2022-Jan 1, 2023 only $30 per family vehicle. The light show admission includes admission to Santa’s village, visiting with santa, and petting the animals in the petting zoo!
- Thompson’s Station Holiday Market – Join us to shop local for the holidays at the Thompson’s Station Holiday Market on Dec 3 from 10am-3pm at Homestead Manor. You’ll find over 50 vendors with unique, one-of-a-kind gifts, food trucks and fun for the whole family! Our event is open rain or shine. Overflow parking available at Thompson’s Station Church.
- Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt at The Eastern Flank Battlefield Park in Franklin on
December 8 & 9, 2022. The grounds are sprinkled with candy canes ready to be eaten…grab your flashlight and help us hunt for the holiday treats!
- The FrankTown Festival of Lights runs nightly rain or shine from November 18th through December 31st at the William County Ag Expo Center from 5:00 – 9:00PM. The longest drive through holiday lights spectacular in Williamson County just had half of a mile extension! FrankTown Festival of Lights features over 200 displays that are synchronized to Christmas classics that guests can listen to on the radio as they enjoy the mile and a half long route.
- Dickens of a Christmas in Downtown Franklin December 10 – 11, 2022. This festival will recreate the time of Charles Dickens using historic downtown Franklin’s Victorian architecture as the backdrop. Some 200 musicians, dancers and characters will fill the streets, including several from Charles Dickens’ stories.
- Cheekwood’s Holiday LIGHTS Opens November 19 and runs through January 8, 2023. In the setting of the timeless Cheekwood Estate & Gardens, elegant and creative light displays with over one million lights are featured along a one-mile walking path.
- Christmas at Gaylord Opryland (Nov. 11, 2022 – Jan. 1, 2023) There is no better way to celebrate the holidays than gathering your family for Christmas at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville. Also, ICE! returns this holiday season. Step into a wonderland carved by expert artisans out of two million pounds of colorful ice. You’ll see the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in larger-than-life sculptures and even plunge down slides made entirely of ice in this Gaylord Hotels original experience.
- The Opry Country Christmas Show running now through December. Be part of Nashville’s can’t-miss holiday show series. Enjoy a night of festive fun with special guests, spotlight artists, and nonstop surprises at the world-famous Grand Ole Opry. There is no better place to spend your Music City holiday.
- Check out the Music City Christmas Show with the Nashville Symphony performing classical and Christmas music on Dec 18, 2022at Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be bringing their annual holiday spectacular to Bridgestone Arena on December 14, 2022.